Disclaimer for Remote Session
PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER OR ALLOW KINGS COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION REMOTE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER.
You have requested the assistance from Kings County Office of Education to provide you with technical support through a remote connection to your computer. You understand and agree that by requesting such assistance, you will be providing a Kings County Office of Education with access to and control of your computer as reasonably required to perform the requested work. The use of this remote session is in accordance with the following disclaimer: By accepting a remote session from us, you accept full responsibility for any changes to the contents or system settings of your computer.
Please read the following items before continuing:
- Be sure to close any confidential files that you may have been working on.
- Kings County Office of Education recommends that you remain at your desktop throughout the entire remote session to facilitate this session.
- To avoid any loss of data or inconvenience to you, please ensure that you possess a full backup of all data on your computer systems and/or network file server prior to this service.
- You acknowledge that there is no guarantee of security or privacy on the internet, and Kings County Office of Education offer no guarantee and provides no warranty (express or implied) that this service will be secure or private outside the security provided by using the RealVNC software (for more details visit www.realvnc.com).
- You agree to comply with all reasonable directions of Kings County Office of Education.
- You acknowledge and agree that the remote session may be cut short, delayed, rescheduled and/or terminated as a result of matters outside of our reasonable control.
- Although Kings County Office of Education will use its best endeavors to perform the requested work to the maximum extent permitted by law, Kings County Office of Education’s liability shall be limited to the total value of this remote session.
- Kings County Office of Education does not warrant that the technical support will meet your needs or requirements, is fit for your purposes, or will be error free.
- The remote session is provided at your sole risk and Kings County Office of Education will not be liable to you for any loss, costs, expenses or damages incurred by you, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages.
To begin the process of the remote session, please download the On-Demand Assist app: