Book Your Excursion
- Burris Park is OPEN and accepting reservations.
- To inquire about reserving a date, please email Laura.Lutz@kingscoe.org.
- To view available dates on the 2022-2023 calendar, click here.
- Admission is FREE for all students.
- Mileage is REIMBURSED for Kings County and may be available for outside counties.
- Grades K-8 have UNIQUE, grade-level appropriate, NGSS-aligned activities.
- Open Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 1:00pm for the Outdoor Education Program.
- For non-educational use, please contact the County of Kings Parks & Grounds Department.
- The entrance is on Clinton Ave, not Burris Park Dr and is next to Fire Station 1.
- 6500 Clinton Ave Kingsburg CA 93631
- Wear clothes that can get dirty.
- Wear close-toed shoes.
- Check the weather and bring appropriate layers and sun protection.
- Bring water bottles.
- Refer to your district policy for mask use.
Naturalist, Outdoor Teacher